[from Gallery Nucleus website]:
FREE with the purchase of an Art of Wonder Woman book or $5 without purchase.
Gallery Nucleus welcomes select artists from the film Wonder Woman. Join us on July 8th from 2:00 - 5:00 pm as the artists give us a behind the scenes look at the development of this exciting new film.
Featured Panelists / Artists:
Benton Jew - Illustrator
Anson Jew - Storyboard Artist
Court Chu - Concept Artist
Houston Sharp - Illustrator & Concept Artist
Kelton Cram - Concept Illustrator
Jay Oliva - Storyboard Artist
2:00 - 3:00 Artist Discussion Panel
3:00 - 3:30 Q & A
3:40 - 4:00 Intermission
4:00 - 5:00 Book Signing
- Tickets can be purchased at the top of this page.
- General Admission Pre-sale ticket holders are guaranteed entrance.
- Non-ticket holders ARE NOT guaranteed entrance if the event is sold out. We have a limited capacity in the gallery and cannot guarantee entrance for non-ticket holders.
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
- If you do not purchase a book from us for signing, and you bring your own book, then an outside signing fee of $10 will be charged at the door.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given if you cannot make the event.