[from the facebook event page]:
Enjoy all weekend:
-Self-guided tours of the Workman House and La Casa Nueva, our two historic houses.
- Dennis Aguilar will perform in the Music Room of La Casa Nueva from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Ukulele sing-along at 4:00 p.m. Borrow a ukulele or bring your own! Learn why the ukulele took the nation by storm in the '20s.
-Dance demonstrations and lessons with The Hollywood Hotshots throughout the day.
-Silent films with musical accompaniment by Michael Mortilla at 3:15, 4:15, 5:15, & 6:15.
- Lions & Ostriches & Gators, Oh My! Learn why a variety of animal farms had sprung up around Southern California in the '20s.
- Fabulous '20s vehicles lovingly restored by members of local car clubs.
- Vintage bicycles from Steven & Shaun Thomas.
- Crafts & games.
- Picnicking and food trucks. Saturday enjoy Bakerytruck, The Greasy Wiener, Tender Grill Gourmet Brazilian Kitchen, & SUGO - Italian Flavour. Sunday enjoy Bakerytruck, The Greasy Wiener, & Piaggio on Wheels.
Visit homesteadmuseum.org/festivals for more information.